DTSRuntimeWrap error with 2012

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I get the following error when attempting to execute:
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or ass
embly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, Pu
blicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot fin
d the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutra
l, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Application..ctor()
   at BA.SqlServer.Ssis.Dfl.DFLDiscoverer.GetPackageID()
   at BA.SqlServer.Ssis.Dfl.DFLDiscoverer..ctor(CLPArguments args)
   at BA.SqlServer.Ssis.Dfl.CallDiscoverer.Main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\M
icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure lo
gging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fus
ion!EnableLog].
Apr 8, 2013 at 1:26 PM
2012 (in subject). I think SP1, I can verify later, if that matters.
Apr 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Thanks for that info. Just uploaded a new release - DFLD-201304-R2 where I replaced path references that were pointing to GAC to use file path instead. Try downloading the new exe and let me know if that works. If you are using different versions of SQL Server check-out this discussion thread https://dfld.codeplex.com/discussions/373788
Jul 1, 2013 at 6:37 PM
DFLD-201304-R2 execution stopped with following error:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or ass
embly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, Pu
blicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot fin
d the file specified.
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Application..ctor()
at BA.SqlServer.Ssis.Dfl.DFLDiscoverer.GetPackageID()
at BA.SqlServer.Ssis.Dfl.DFLDiscoverer..ctor(CLPArguments args)
at BA.SqlServer.Ssis.Dfl.CallDiscoverer.Main(String[] args)

Can you please let me know on how to proceed?