Error when running from command prompt: FileNotFoundException

Mar 7, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Hi Benny,
I got the database created and am trying to run the program from a command prompt. I get the error:
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assemble 'Microsoft.SqlServer.ManagedDTS, Version = 11.0.0.0, The system cannot find the file specified.
 at BA.SqlServer.Ssis.Dfl.CallDiscoverer.Main(String[] args)
Any idea about this error?
Thanks,
Sarah
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Sarah, is SSIS installed on the machine from where you are running DFLD exe ?
Mar 11, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Hi Benny,

I am using visual studio to develop a package and am running it on my local workstation. It isn’t deployed to a server yet.

Is the program only for packages that are deployed?

The parameters I was using are the location of the package on my local workstation and the database server that the ETLMetaData database is on. I have an account that uses windows authentication.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Sickinger

Travel Guard, Member of AIG

Software Developer

Travel Guard | AIG Property Casualty

3300 Business Park Drive, 3rd Floor, Stevens Point, WI 54482

Tel +1 715 295 9214

[email removed] | www.travelguardworldwide.com | www.aig.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The information in this email (and any attachments hereto) is confidential and may be protected by legal privileges and work product immunities. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client or work product privilege. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by “Reply” command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Coordinator
Mar 19, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Sarah, you might have to install Client Tools SDK or integration services as this error is caused by dll's that are referenced in the application but missing from the run-time environment